Friday, July 1, 2011

Day I don't know 7?

So yesterday I got picked up first-well I was one of the first people to get picked up. I had to wait in the lobby for an hour while everyone else went shopping :/ oh well. I got to talk to some of the people that work and coordinate the program and that was pretty fun...especially making fun of them hehe :D. So apparently I was given the name hyun soo Or Hyun su which I think is a guy name but apparently not? Then I found out I have a Korean name being Da hee which now leads me to believe I have no identity lol. Btw, if y'all thought Indiana was hot, come to Korea and experience monsoon season. Land of hardly any A/C and humidity. But I've gotten used to it. Anyway, time to wake up my host sister...hopefully she won't be too grumpy ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment