Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 22.

So it's been a while since I've updated so here goes:

7.12 Day 17: I really don't remember what I did. I'm pretty sure I went to school though lol. Probably complained about classes too...hmm what else.

7.13 Day 18: My group and I went to Indadong and it was raining like crazy. Anyway we went to this tea house and then we ate lunch and then we went to school and then I went to the YES headquarters/office and talked with 해미 for a couple of hours. (and 구슬 for a few minutes too...they kept offering me juice and drinks. -__-) lol.

7.14 Day 19: TaeKwonDo day. guess what. Stupid me decided to get up at 5:30 AM and then go to sleep and wake up at 9:30 AM ...which was the time we were supposed to meet. GAHHH. I was in like panic mode for about 10 minutes and then I contacted the RDs and then got there at like 10:30 when the thing started at 10. Turns out all I missed was stretching so it was all good. I broke a board and learned some arm attacks...hehe. Then we went to school and then I went home...but not really because a bunch of us went out to eat...yeah.

7.15 Day 20: I don't think anything interesting happened on this day except we went to this place and made masks and fans and lanterns. Then I went to school and then after school I went with 구슬 to buy Harry Potter tickets at 홍대 for like 7 other people who were too lazy to go with us. But on a side note, I got to see 경남 struggle with carrying an injured student down the street. I think he aged a few years after that.

7.16 Day 20: went to see Harry Potter in the morning and might I say it was SOOO GOOD. Then we went to school and after school Kaitlyn and I went to Dongdaemun but it took a while because ^We wanted to go to Namdaemun but my Yeager gave us bad directions so we ended up walking through a really shady part of Korea near Dongdaemun. Don't trust teachers to give you directions is all I will say. Blogging on an iPod is annoying when the post is long so part 2 will be in existence in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment