Sunday, July 17, 2011

Part 2

7.16 Day 21: Went to the 63 building where there was a ton of things to do from the wax museum to the aquarium to the sky art deck. It was pretty cool and I had fun but gosh it needs to stop raining. Pretty much spent all day here.

7.17 Day 22: Another day with family except this time it included another aunt, uncle, cousin, uncle, aunt, cousin...you get the idea. We went to eat kalbi and my cousin kept giving me food so basically I probably gained like a kilo today -_-. Everyone here tries to feed me constantly. I need to lose weight not gain a bunch. Anyway we went back to my older aunt's house where we chilled for a while and then I went back to my younger aunt's house where I went Internet shopping and then had Chinese food at this really nice restaurant and then bought some 봉숭아 powder stuff and now my fingernails are orange...why I did this I don't know but I guess it is fine since it is all natural. Anyway...that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment