Sunday, July 31, 2011

찜질방, 닥, 노래방 ?!?!

Sunday July 31st (Day 36)

So definitely a great day today.

We started by going to the 찜질방.  I went with Caroline, 영민오빠, 깡유언니, and Cody.  At first it was just Caroline, 영민오빠, Cody and I since 깡유언니 overslept...lol. So we went to this place called Dragon Hill Spa and paid and got in and changed.  I gotta say, the women's changing room is really disturbing. Anyway, so we met back up downstairs and went to 찜질.  We started by going to a really hot 50 degrees Celsius baking room where my feet slowly roasted away.  We played some fun hand games while we were roasting also.  We stayed there for a while and then we went to the ice room for a while.  Then we went to this round sauna oven igloo looking thing where it was even hotter than the first room.  It was REALLY hot.  Then we went to the ice room.  Then we sat in the main area and got shikae and some roasted eggs which were actually rather tasty.  Going by national tradition, we broke the eggs on other peoples heads.  It hurt ㅠㅠ ...Youngmin went to go call Kangyou while the three of us chilled...sure enough Kangyou appears while Youngmin is gone.  We play a bunch of games together and I swear I got hit like 50 times by everyone. Anyway, then we went back to the first 50 degrees Celsius room and then went to the ice room and then the toasty hot hot room and then the ice room and then this weird room that smelled like charcoal and barbecue. That room wasn't too hot so we chilled there for a while and then we went back out and then we went to the pyramid sauna which just smelled like a bunch of random herbs.  Then we ate poppingsu and then decided to leave and do something else.  Essentially we were there from around 11AM to 4:30PM.  It was pretty fun.  Then we went to another area to eat chicken and after we all ate, we sat in the restaurant and talked for a while.  We ended up playing truth or dare where some really...interesting questions came up like rating people and such.  Eventually Cody picked dare and we made him go around the restaurant singing Itaewon Freedom and so he goes around singing ITAEWON FREEDOM and "raising the roof"...it was absolutely HILARIOUS. Then I had to walk around like I had some issues...yeah. So after the restaurant we went to a 노래방 where we sang so many songs...the guy kept extending our time in the 노래방. I recorded some of the lovely performances.  I got to day, 영민오빠 really can sing well. Also, even though I'm a big Kpop fan, I really don't know the lyrics well :/. Oh well....I shall learn!  Tomorrow/right now is Monday morning.  I'm having lunch with 혜미샘...this should be interesting.  Until then. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment