Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 12?

Day 10 (7/5): My supporter, Caroline and I went to this study room thing and we "studied"...yeah. Then we ate and then we went to the lovely Sogang.  Yeah. Nothing absolutely interesting happened today oh wait nevermind.  WE GOT LOST and by we I mean Katarina and I.  The whole dang group decided to leave us while we went to the convenience store for like 5 minutes and so we walked around trying to find where they went and I even asked some guy who goes to Sogang where said building where the group probably was and he didn't know. Yeah. Uh...I don't know.  Anyway, then we ran into another group who also led us in the wrong direction.  Eventually we found our way but we were late to class. Yay :P

So yesterday...

7/6 Some of my friends and I went to Hongdae and went to Coffee Prince and the Hello Kitty Cafe.  I decided to be Asian and wear heels. BAD. IDEA. BADDDD.  I don't know how people (pretty much all females in Korea) wear heels EVERYWHERE. It is crazy and my feet are currently paying the price for being that crazy.  After school my host sister and I went to Dongdaemun where I got a new dress, shoes and a necklace.  Gosh, I'm spending money like crazy -___-. I need to save.

7/7 Today, my supporter group thingamajig went to Gyongbok Palace and saw a bunch of guards and all the buildings.  We also saw the statue of King Sejong (who made Hangul) and Admiral Yi Sun Shin (one of the most esteemed military officials in the world).  In front of the palace we had some random Chinese guy with an olympic flag with stamps have us take pictures of us with them and then random pictures of us too.  I have no idea what the heck he was doing but whatever.

As for class...sure I can speak but gosh darn it I am as illiterate as it comes (although I've improved a lot...I don't want to be in the advanced class).  Seriously, TAKE ME OUT. PLEASE! I swear, I better be taken out of that class by the end of this week or I will go get myself run over by a bus.  You think I'm kidding but I'm not. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't get run over...I'd be sad. I want you back....ALIVE.

    ReplyDelete