Monday, July 11, 2011

Day Uh...16?

Well recap time!!

Day 13 (7.8) So after dreadful school Kaitlyn, Tatiana, Tatiana's host sister and I went to the DBSK, GD&TOP, and 2PM concert!!! First Kaitlyn and I hadto pick up our tickets which as shady as it sounded, they were legit tickets hehe ^^. We bought some food from the nearby Burger King and then ate while we walked to the concert arena. Kaitlyn took a picture with some weird fake GD&TOP and then we went in to see the concert. We had flashing sticks for each group and basically the whole concert was amazing. <3

Day 14 (7.9): So Kaitlyn, Marina, Breauna, Alexia and I went to COEX...we went extreme shopping and then ate at mcdonalds. Afterwards we were about to leave when it was learned that the k-pop group T-ara was going to have a signing at COEX. We decided to wait it out although only people with tickets would get their cd signed. I collected money and went and bought 5 T-ara CDs and Kaitlyn and Marina used their white southern charms to gain us permission to get their signatures on our CDs. YAY.

Day 15 (7.9): I met up with my relatives and I went extreme make up and accessories shopping. I need to stop spending money. ㅠ ㅠ

Day 16 (7.11): so today Kaitlyn and I went sock shopping. Some how I ended up with 3 taeyang socks and no TOP socks :(...so now I need to go find myself some TOP socks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment