Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Seoul

Today was pretty fun. We ate our first Korean meal in the country and we met our supporters who took us on a tour in Seoul. My group consisted of my supporter and another girl. Our mission was to go to the fish market of all places and take a picture with a fish. That was NOT fun. Anyway so everyone was saying YES. It was hilarious yet very very disturbing and scary. Then we ate dinner and dessert and hiked our way all the way back to the youth hostel and boy was it far and steep...and we didn't have the luxury of taking a taxi either ><. Anyway and today I exchanges my money at the bank and withdrew money from the ATM machine also. It was really interesting. Earlier in the day we also went to the US Embassy. Anyway, today was an event filled day and now I have to wake up early because of yet another orientation. So yeah. Sleep time x-X

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh sounds fun. lol i'm glad you had fun with the fish. you're not with your host family yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete