Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Days (Drifting Away)

Updates :)

I received my plane seat assignments and anyone who has been talking to me for the past 24 hours knows I've been going crazy with trying to find the best seat to sit in from Tokyo to New York. Yes, I just said Tokyo. I'll be in Tokyo for a few hours on the way to Seoul and from Seoul! Anyway, so I gave up my aisle seat for a bulkhead seat....hopefully the extra leg room will counter the fact that I have to sit next to people.  Oh and as an added bonus, the TV projector screen will be right in front of me.  I also switched from sitting with my group on the Seoul-Tokyo flight to sitting next to a window.  It's only a 3 hour flight and I'm dying to see Tokyo from the sky!

ANDDD -> I find out all the info about my host family NEXT WEEK!

Speaking (writing) of next week...IOA...online Government in 16 days?  This just might be suicidal but it just might work.  Hopefully it does work though because well...if it doesn't, at least I can drop the class in 15 days with a free refund and no F attached.

Yup. So that's all for now. On a side note, I went laser (LAZAR) tagging today and got 1st in one of the games I played.  Bwahahaha.  

That's all for now.  It's 2:43AM and I have officially rid my computer of viruses. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got everything planned out for your plane ride :)

    Ahh, the IOA Government class. How is that going? I wish you the best of luck and a plethora of patience for this boring undertaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOH! Online classes start today! WOOOOOH! Jk, it sucks. Good luck getting all that boredom done in 16 days. You'll be happy when it's over.

    ReplyDelete