Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Day of School?

Yes. Tomorrow is the last day of school!  Actually I really don't know why I'm coming to school tomorrow...or why I came to school today.  There's NO ONE there.  I'm actually struggling to find things to do at school!  Having no homework is so bizzare.

On a side note, I still don't know about my host family... -___-;
IWANNAKNOWWWWW.

Let's see what else...

Let me tell you about my day at school!
1. Spent quality time trying to guess what Kathleen's blog URL was
2. Watched Pretty in Pink (in Psychology of all classes...)
3. Turned in my books
4. Took a nap because I had nothing else to do....
5. Put in grades/grade papers

So....exciting.... so that was what my day consisted of.

Signing out~ peace up A town down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment