Wednesday, June 15, 2011

11 Days, what?

Here I am sitting at odd hours of the day writing another blog entry. (It's 5:09 AM and no I do not wake up this early, I am indeed not sleeping yet.) 

There's only 11 days left before I hit the airport to get to New York.  I'm not so nervous yet.  I've talked to many of the people I'm traveling with and we're all super excited.  The fact that I won't be in little ol' Indiana for 6 weeks hasn't hit me yet.  I'm super excited to go shopping in Korea and go to all the amazing sites but I suppose I'll miss everyone back home~...I don't know how I'm going to deal with getting back to Indiana on the day before school starts- not to mention that SPANISH is my first class. ¿Ayúdame?

So. I was supposed to get my host family information TWO WEEKS AGO. Yet, apparently I won't get it until this Saturday. ¡Necesito información ahora!  (Note: I fail at Spanish. The extent of my Spanish is "help me" and "I don't know".) Oh well, I guess one must be patient right?  

Let's see, what else. I need to think about what to pack.  I need to finish my journals for 1984 and I need to go take my government final at school.  By the way, did I mention- I finished essentially 18 weeks of government in 3 days and 15 minutes.  I was going to take economics but I decided that just might be a bit too ambitious of me especially with the upcoming trip and the fact that who knows if I actually learned anything in online government. You know what's annoying?  Grammar, spelling and CONTENT mistakes in an online class that is supposed to be teaching you.  Yeah. Annoying- especially when those mistakes rob you of a few points.  Oh if only you saw the resources they give you. 

Anyway. I will start my vlog next week...I will make myself start it.  I'll post the address when the time comes. 

Korean Song of the Day: Break Down - Kim Hyun Joong
**Warning: This song is not for the faint of heart :P hehe.

I officially end this post at 5:33 AM and FYI- I am not tired yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment