Wednesday, June 8, 2011

18 Days and Running

Well. I am still waiting for my host family information....I better get that soon.

On a side note, yesterday I went to a bonfire/deck party/goodbye party for myself.  It was fun but gosh I hate mosquito bites. 

I really need to start shopping for Korea. I need to get so many things- (and I should probably make a list of things to do for my friends since I'm literally coming back at like 12AM on the day before school starts.)

On a side note, I'm totally busting through online government. I am in the middle of unit 5 of 7 units. BWAHAHAHAHA. Yes. Now I'm thinking of doing online econ before I go also. Oh the options...

The only thing is, I'd be missing out on AP Econ at school and I mean I'm already missing out on AP Gov and those two classes would probably be the more exciting/fun classes in my senior schedule. (Yes this sounds very nerdy and lame but the people who teach those classes seem to be fun teachers so I digress...)

I really need to start my vlog but honestly I really don't like talking to inanimate objects unless necessary + I don't like looking at my face.

Word. Peace out dawg~!

No comments:

Post a Comment