Tuesday, June 28, 2011

PDO In NYC

So the PDO went well and I've met a ton of new people. This will be a really fun trip. We are going to the airport technicallyjihachul - korea subway route map later today. New York is in two words "fabulously ghetto" which really you're in a really nice part of town and then just like that you're in a shady part of town. Anyway, I guess it's New York for you. The Columbia campus is really nice and the architecture is really nice too especially the library/admissions office. The only thing is like people smoke everywhere in New York...maybe I just think that because I'm from Indianapolis but really...secondhand smoke is one thing I don't enjoy. On a side note, there's this girl obsessed with the Hello Kitty café in Seoul which I have now recently promised to go to as long as said girl aka 아줌마 calls someone 아저씨 ㅋㅋㅋ this will most definitely be interesting. Anyway. So today we went exploring after the PDO and we went to some "hobo" park where there apparently are a bunch of hobos although I didn't see any. Well. That's all for now- oh but gosh the day I got to NYC, we had to ride this shuttle and oh my gosh, New York City driving is CRAZY. I wouldn't be able to drive here and be sane or drive in a lane either...considering everyone drives between two lanes. Okay. Hopefully I will update soon but I think the hostel we are staying at in Seoul doesn't have wifi :(

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the Hello Kitty cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz Nice! Yeah NYC driving is nuts! We took the subway and stuff when we were there.

    ReplyDelete